The World Pharmacists Day was started in 2009 with the aim of encouraging activities that promote the pharmacists’ role in improving health internationally.
This year’s theme for World Pharmacists Day is ‘Pharmacists: Your medicines experts’
In this tandem, ACG is proud to announce its first “Global Research Paper Competition.” This competition intends to provide a platform to pharmacists to showcase their research skills.
Any pharmacist (Professors/academicians or Industry professionals) or pharmacy student pursuing graduate, postgraduate or other courses in the field of pharmacy can participate in the Competition.
The entry should fall in any one of the 5 themes and should involve the use of capsule dosage form:
- Formulation development (new drug/ new therapeutic value/ transfer of existing dosage form to capsule/ enhanced bioequivalence)
- Patient convenience (accessibility and affordability)
- Process innovation (based on optimizing cost, enhancing stability and quality of formulation)
- Analytics (formulation testing method, impurity measuring techniques)
- Packaging (innovative packaging for capsule dosage form)
Proposed research concept should be conducted either:
- On commercialized product
- On Products with potential for commercialization
- For establishing proof of concept
People interested to participate in the competition are required to submit a completed paper on or before 25th October 2018 on the link provided separately to the registered participants through an email. Please register your participation below.
- Research must involve the use of capsule dosage form
- All submissions must be original and bonafide work of the participants and should not be submitted for any other competition or for any other purpose.
- Please ensure the submission is free from plagiarism
- Proofs and samples to be shared wherever applicable.
- In case of research being based on Commercialized products, the product should not be more than 24 months old.
- The submission must be with a separate document containing the information of the first Author and Co-authors (if any): Full name, Institution Name Current year of study, Phone Number and Email Id of the Author. All communication will be done with the first author.
- The final research paper to be submitted in PDF format on the link provided in your inbox.
- The final decision pertaining to winner selection and any other related decision remains with the jury for this competition
Competition Roll Out
25th September 2018
Last date for entries
25th October 2018
20th November 2018
The winning entry will receive a cash price of worth USD 1000 & a certificate
All Participants will receive a participation certificate.
For any additional information, you may please contact Ms. Heena Shaikh at email@example.com